Sunday, February 8, 2009


5days
will be saying HELLO to KL
7days
will be saying HELLO to Perth
Time passes so fast,
i just left 5 days to spend with my family,

gosh
that's sad :'(

gosh
that's fast

Mum ! I'm sad also lar k ...

( mum : I think you're more happy than sad right, can't wait to fly back to Perth dy right ? )

OMG mummy !

my god how can she say that ....
hurt


but it's 50% Right & 50% Wrong !! >.<

I love my life in Perth

My bf is there, ofcuz i prefer Perth
but
I'll miss my family in Miri one ler...

anyway
going back soon
that's a good thing
cause can see my special one oredi
gosh... * that's fast !
haha
^^

14th Feb
Haiz

gonna spend it at KL
with all my gal's frenz
haiz

: (


NVM
i'll be fine
dont worry

+.+


5 comments:

- Alfred - said...

yea yea, grabbed nelson's sofa!!! hahhahahaha.. sorry, nel!!! hahahhaha ....

as long as both ur heart are linked together, everyday is valentine's day.... hahaha.. =)

Cindy said...

lol lol wads about wif the sofa ??? lol
lol
lol
hahha

- Alfred - said...

sofa means the 1st ppl commenting in one entry... hehehe... =)

sienz said...

hahaha.. cant wait to see you!

Cindy said...

^^ 1 more week haha

Post a Comment